We mentor and support our customers based on our excellent and longstanding industry knowledge and extensive international business network.
- We have been successfully operating in the international and German wind industry for 18 years.
- We are active for businesses and start-ups, business development agencies, embassies, energy agencies, publishers and trade fair companies in the wind industry.
- We support onshore and offshore delegations from abroad, e.g. from the Netherlands, Scotland, the USA etc.
- Founding and board member: Industrial Association for Repowering, Dismantling and Recycling of Wind Turbines (RDRWind e.V.) (07.12.2018, Hannover): https://www.rdrwind.de/vorstaende-und-beiraete/
- Online-Seminar & More
- Market reports about repowering, decommissioning and recycling of wind turbines (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Business development (since 2005)
- Panel discussion during the HUSUM Wind 2017 and 2019: dismantling / repowering of wind turbines
- Scottish Development International 2016 (SDI): Support of SDI and the Scottish offshore companies as part of WindEnergy Hamburg 2016
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands 2015: Support of the Embassy and the Dutch offshore delegation, organization and execution of B2B matchmaking, tour programme in Hamburg and top level appointments
- Consultancy services / mentoring of European start-ups since 2017
- Mentoring of the leading international online business market place in the wind industry (www.wind-turbine.com) (Germany) (since 2013)
- Renewables & energy efficiency: organized export seminars and international conferences (approx. 70) with international experts (wind energy, PV, biogas, energy efficiency, green building) about business opportunities in Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, US (since 2003)
- OMWINDENERGY (Operation & Maintenance & Innovation) (professional solutions)™ (registered brand) (since 2013)
Experiences, skills and resources
- Our services are based on an experience and personal contacts with German decision makers in the wind industry established over a time span of 16 years.
- We have a strong network of contacts with all strategically important German associations, organisations and clusters in the onshore and offshore sector.
- We have organized international pavilions in the wind sector (Germany) since 2003, and in the US during the AWEA Windpower (since 2006).
- We have been engaged as a member and strategic consultant in the research project of IPH Hannover: Decision Support Systems for the Dismantling / Repowering of Wind Turbines from 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2017.
- We perform the following marketing services for our customers: studies, market research, background research, surveys and inquiries.
Networking & B2B Matchmaking
- Our extensive network and longstanding contacts with the German onshore and offshore wind industry enable us to link European companies with German businesses and decision makers in a qualitatively and quantitatively effective way.
- We also have a large database of wind energy companies throughout Europe and the US and a comprehensive XING and LinkedIn network.